Studebaker Tree Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Tree Sign

Today's SBT reports that efforts are being made to cleanup and refurbish the tree sign at what is now Bendix Woods County Park where Studebaker created the world's largest sign of that type. It is almost 1/2 mile long. Good news!

Last edited by Bob Bryant; 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM.
    "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

That's odd, Bob. When you click on the link you furnished in this thread, The South Bend Tribune article comes up right away, ready to read.

But when you click on the link in Jeff Rice's thread about the same topic, it says "Internet Explorer cannot access the web page."

Weird.

Nice story. Thanks. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

BP: It happened that my post was about five minutes before Jeff's. I posted the link and he posted the entire article. I just now looked at Jeff's post and it worked fine?
      Last edited by Bob Bryant; 11-08-2011, 06:29 PM. Reason: Correction.
      "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Davey Resource Group, an environmental consulting firm, will be at the park Nov. 21 to study the trees and make recommendations.

UH OHHH. That's what used to be called Davey Tree Service. 'Bout all I ever see them do is cut trees down.
        KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
        X