Good news...phantom auto works not closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news...phantom auto works not closed

A thread started a few days earlier stated that Phantom Auto Works in Salem, Ohio had closed. I likewise thought this was true because I tried to call and e-mail and did not receive an immediate response. PHANTOM IS NOT CLOSED. Carrie, the young lady that responds to the phone and e-mail was out due to illness. With her absence, there were no responses. They are presently selling their stock of Studebaker fabrics. Carrie returned my call yesterday, (11-3-11), and we spoke on the phone again today to complete my fabric order. So.....they are alive and well and Carrie will respond to your calls and e-mail. She is playing catch-up so you may have to leave a message.

...AWKWARD!
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Thank you all for your interest in Phantom Auto Works. No, Phantom Auto Works has not folded. We have gone through a few changes is all. As many of you have discovered, we have sold off most of our NOS and have started to sell Pattern and Assembly Instruction Kits. We did sell our NOS Seat Covers, Door Panels, Seat Inserts, Door Panel Inserts, Arm Rests and Visors to Lori and Will of Starlight Studebakers and are really glad they are doing what they are doing. As of October 1st, we transitioned from selling and manufacturing interiors to selling Pattern and Assembly Instruction Kits. Additionally, we are actively selling our significant stock of reproduction & NOS cloth and vinyl. The cloth has a website special right now that could save you $100!! Please do check out our website at www.phantomstudebakers.com. Regards, Nick Bush & Nicole Paolozzi, Owners; and Kevin & Carrie Haines, Operators.

Comment

Working...
      X