1952 Indy Studebaker Pace Car Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 Indy Studebaker Pace Car Videos

I'm not sure if this video was posted here before, forgive me if it has...

Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 11-01-2011, 01:25 PM.

Check out the Red Studebaker truck at the end of this video

Tony Bettenhausen crashes hard during the qualifying for the 1952 Indy 500.

Comment

At 4:39 there's the back of a Stude convt, maybe the pace car?

Comment

One more, this one's long, It has the same Bettenhausen footage. Has some pace car footage too.

Comment

Omigosh. When Jim Turner sees this thread, he won't get anything done for a week. <GGG> BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I guess I'll have to look for this race program now. The yellow starting lineup insert has something inside about Studebaker's 100 years on the road.
            Anybody here have this already? I'm wondering what it says. If it has info on the vehicles that were in the parade maybe?

Comment

I might as well include the video I posted a while back with the parade that I got from a co-worker.

Comment

Here's another one that was added to youtube last week. Pace car around 1:32. 8:32 close side view of car.

Comment

To: Bordeaux Daytona,------GREAT VIDEO!!! Never saw this one before. Someone had good seats across from the pits (how about that fire!) And the sight of both NOVIS (Miller#21 and Nalon#36)
                  blasting side-by-side down the front straight was something I didn't expect to see! Pit action of a front (what else?) tire change on one of the NOVIS also cool. Thanks very much for posting this!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X