Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please everyone be on the look out for fiberglass parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please everyone be on the look out for fiberglass parts.

please be on the look out for some 59/60 lark fiberglass front end parts for me.those are the only parts I will break the bank for and want more than life it's self lol.I know south bend is where I got to go but getting there is going to be hard for me as I live in Wisconsin.

these things are becoming impossible to find for crying out loud lol I know they made them in the past but that is about it.

Comment

I think I still have a pair in storage. And Dan Webber (Maryland) had some made years ago and still brings a bunch for sale to York and Reedsville every year.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Odd, just got a phone call from Show Car Body looking for them too. They make glass stuff and want to do more. I told them to come here.
        JDP Maryland

Comment

how much do you got to get for them skip? and are they for sale?
          Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
          I think I still have a pair in storage. And Dan Webber (Maryland) had some made years ago and still brings a bunch for sale to York and Reedsville every year.

Comment

JDP, you got a set you want to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by mookandairin View Post
              JDP, you got a set you want to sell?
              Nope, none here but Skip and Dan Webber are near me.
              JDP Maryland

Comment

Don't think the fenders have missed Reedsville for a number of years.
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by mookandairin View Post
                  how much do you got to get for them skip? and are they for sale?
                  If I still have them, they're available for sale. I sold the car they were intended for about ten years ago, and can't remember if they went as part of that deal. Not trying to be coy, but it'll be a few days before I can look for them. You're welcome to contact Dan Webber (by phone) in the meantime, as we know he still has some. Or you could come to Reedsville in a couple of weeks and pick them up in person. Shipping might be a challenge.
                  Skip Lackie

Comment

Danny, check your pm message.
                    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                    X