60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

WTH??

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

WTH??

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Shoo, never thought I'd meet a person that wanted one model in every color listed. Wonder if they drive a different Avanti each day of the week, LOL. I gotta comment though, his listing is an R1, but his description is an R2. Is it an R1? R2? transplant? something in between? Correct me if I'm wrong(which seems to take a commanding stance these days ,lol) VIN number though lists it as an R1 if I'm not mistaken.
        1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Shoo, never thought I'd meet a person that wanted one model in every color listed. Wonder if they drive a different Avanti each day of the week, LOL. I gotta comment though, his listing is an R1, but his description is an R2. Is it an R1? R2? transplant? something in between? Correct me if I'm wrong(which seems to take a commanding stance these days ,lol) VIN number though lists it as an R1 if I'm not mistaken.
          1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
          1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
          1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
          1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Wow, those are impressive- NO RUST!!

Makes me suspicious; seems that anyone with that many Avantis would be smart enough to put a decent picture array with the ad[xx(]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Wow, those are impressive- NO RUST!!

Makes me suspicious; seems that anyone with that many Avantis would be smart enough to put a decent picture array with the ad[xx(]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Was there not a thread on these cars B-4.I believe it's one of the cars here

Comment

Was there not a thread on these cars B-4.I believe it's one of the cars here

Comment

Good catch, you're right it's part of that very large collection. He must be thinning the herd, or has gone to that great junkyard in the sky.

JDP/Maryland

63 GT R2
                    63 Avanti R1
                    63 Daytona convert
                    63 Lark 2 door
                    62 Lark 2 door
                    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
                    59 3E truck
                    58 Starlight
                    52 & 53 Starliner
                    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Good catch, you're right it's part of that very large collection. He must be thinning the herd, or has gone to that great junkyard in the sky.

JDP/Maryland

63 GT R2
                      63 Avanti R1
                      63 Daytona convert
                      63 Lark 2 door
                      62 Lark 2 door
                      60 Lark HT-60Hawk
                      59 3E truck
                      58 Starlight
                      52 & 53 Starliner
                      51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

It might get dirty?

Tom

quote:Originally posted by black56hawk
                        don't know why he left this one inside, since he is asking the most for it.

Comment

It might get dirty?

Tom

quote:Originally posted by black56hawk
                          don't know why he left this one inside, since he is asking the most for it.

Comment

Maybe it's too hard to get down. Judging by the amount of clutter in the foreground of the photos, the storage area is not as "clean" as it was in the pics from last year. This has all the hallmarks of a relative disposing of a collection

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                            '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Maybe it's too hard to get down. Judging by the amount of clutter in the foreground of the photos, the storage area is not as "clean" as it was in the pics from last year. This has all the hallmarks of a relative disposing of a collection

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                              '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X