X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a jack assembly

Hello Studebaker friends!
    I hope one of you can help me. I'm finishing the restoration of my 1964 GT Hawk (factory R1 with Powershift) and still need something that has thus far eluded me. I'm looking for a complete and correct jack assembly for this car. I need the complete assembly. I'm not sure what other interchanges there are for each piece, but I hope someone does. The cosmetic condition does not matter, but I prefer that it functions properly, because I will be driving my car quite a bit.
    I'll be attending the International Convention in Omaha later this month, so I could arrange to meet you there so you wouldn't have to ship it.
    If you have one, or know someone that does, please let me know either by e-mail (cowagonmaster@aol.com) or by telephone (719-647-2461) I appreciate any help or information anyone can provide. I'm very excited about going to Omaha, and meeting new Studebaker friends and seeing all the beautiful cars and trucks. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Please include details on condition and price with first correspondence.
    Tom Schlitter - Pueblo West, CO

There'll be ALOT of parts vendors at Omaha. Probably as good a chance as ever of either lucking onto one or finding a source of one.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

There'll be ALOT of parts vendors at Omaha. Probably as good a chance as ever of either lucking onto one or finding a source of one.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I was checking for a jack online at SASCO a couple weeks ago, and I found that they have most of the jack parts for 60's cars still in stock! (Except for late '63 )

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
        '63 Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I was checking for a jack online at SASCO a couple weeks ago, and I found that they have most of the jack parts for 60's cars still in stock! (Except for late '63 )

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
          '63 Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

When in Omaha check with Tommy Karkiewicz with the white schoolbus type truck,he may not have one there but might have back home. Or better yet call him and have him bring one if he has it. Contact me off forum for his phone number if you like.
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

When in Omaha check with Tommy Karkiewicz with the white schoolbus type truck,he may not have one there but might have back home. Or better yet call him and have him bring one if he has it. Contact me off forum for his phone number if you like.
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
              1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
              1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
              X