Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this 58 champion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the whereabouts of this 58 champion?

If so please contact me or reply to this post, I would like to get in touch with the owner. Thankyou
    Attached Files

Can you give us a clue which 1/6th of the Country you are looking in?

The 1958 2 door Sedans are VERY rare, they were only built in Champions and Scotsmans, so there are really very few out there, I remember it but have no idea where it is, or how to buy it.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 10-16-2011, 02:08 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It seems like last I knew about it, it was sold at an auction in the Southwest????? The problem is I really can't remember myself, just hopeing someone might recognize it.

Comment

Whatever happened to the one (the pink one) that sat within viewing distance of 198?
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That's a good question, the one time I did talk to a lady who lived in the house, she was not very friendly. It was still there at that time. It either wet somewhere else, or is in the garage, but I have not seen it since it disapeared.

Comment

I remember that car!!! I believe it was offered at an auction last year or the year before. I am thinking it was in Kansas? I know for fact that we talked about it here- because I have that very same picture in my 'Stude Pics' file on my computer. But I'm not certain I have any more info then that. I'll let you know tomorrow.
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I know of one of them in Iowa but it is white and brown.
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I had a chance to buy a really solid one a coupla years ago. I didn't go look - a measure of self-control. Last I heard tho, it had been saved and put back in action. Anne Goodman knows of it's fate - Anne?
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have been trying to remember just who bought it. So far I haven't came up with a name. I was hoping you remembered Bob. I have been matching up so many people with Studebakers in the past 5 years I have lost track of a few.
                  Mabel 1949 Champion
                  Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                  Gus 1958 Transtar
                  The Prez 1955 President State
                  Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                  Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                  Fresno,Ca

Comment

Ann, I tried to send you another message about the engine, but it says your box is full. I aminterested if it is only the engine for sale, I would like to avoid having to dispose of a vehicle that I have pulled the engine from.

Comment

Bump tothe top

Comment

Working...
                      X