Looking for '53 pickup right rear fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for '53 pickup right rear fender

One of my friends from the Hudson club came by my space at Hershey and said the he had just purchased a '53 Studebaker pickup but needed a right rear fender for it. I told him I'd put that request out here on the forum to see if any were available. How about it? Are there any fenders out there to fit this truck? Thanks. Tom Lewis

The same rear fenders were used on all C-cabs 1949-64. Nice used ones in steel are hard to find and tend to be pricey. Classic Enterprises sells fiberglass ones for $350 apiece.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

I got some but shipping is the pits.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Stude International has alot of sheetmetal listed, I did not see fenders listed but most of the other bed parts are, you may want to call them. They have more stuff than is in their catalog. Classic enterprise international has the firberglass ones. Oldride has some listings.

There out there. C and D is correct, shipping stinks but it can be done. Look into it from fed ex or ups and check in with ^^^ on the price for the parts, it may be worth it.

Comment

Thanks to those of you who responded. Bob---I hope my friend has contacted you. I gave him your phone number. Tom

Comment

Ya tom he has, and I needed to look for one I had all restored, it got lost in the 4000 SQ. foot shop, but I found it today and will call him tomorrow....Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X