Another wheel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another wheel question

I know there has been a lot of discussion of the different wheels that can be used on a Studebaker.
    I was wondering if the Ford Ranger 2 wheel drive 15 inch factory alloy wheels could be used on a 1964 Wagonaire.
    Has anyone used these wheels?
    I know the steel wheel fit ok but was interested in the alloy type and if they would fit.
    Anyone?
    George King
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

George: The question is too general.

There have been many varieties of "15" factory alloy wheels" on 2X4 Rangers through the years; some might work, some might not. If you can post a photo of the one you have in mind, that would help.

An alternative is to go to a commercial wheel and rim store in a large city. Pick out the appropriate Ranger wheel from their replacement catalog photos. That will give you a wheel number. They can compare those specs (offset, etc.) with those of your stock wheel. You could even bring a stock wheel with you for comparison and measurement. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

This may help some, It gives spefications of many wheels. ie, center hole size, widths, and more. You can compare known wheels with unknown wheels.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Working...
      X