Official IDYSD Date Has Been Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official IDYSD Date Has Been Set

I just got off the phone with President Tom Curtis. The official date of International Drive Your Studebaker Day is, and always will be, the second Saturday of September.

Mark your calendars!
    Last edited by mbstude; 10-01-2011, 09:02 AM.

Sounds good to me....

Comment

Thanks for the update Matt! It worked very well this year and I think making it happen on a permanent date will work well in the future. Thanks again!
      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
      '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

IN REFERENCE TO:
        Originally posted by mbstude View Post
        07-05-2011 03:13 PM; If someone would like to take charge of IDYSD and really make something out of it, contact me. I don't have the time to devote to making it into a really cool, big event. The potential is there, for sure.
        Hey, didn't Chris Dresbach agree to "take charge of IDYSD (2012) and really make something out of it" Thought he would be the person making the "official announcement."

So then, how about sharing with all of us what you plan for IDYSD 2012

Comment

Jim, see my reply in the other thread in the IDYSD forum.

My original intent with asking Chris to "take charge" was to find an enthusiastic promoter. Not rebuild the event.

The date is set permanently by the club's President. If Chris wants to promote it that's cool with me, as long as the higher-ups are okay with it.

Comment

This is Good News to me. Very easy to remember!
            Good Roads
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

I think this is great ....and it won't effect the International one bit !
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Good grief.

Thanks, Matt!
                sigpic
                Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                X