Feature in Collectible Automobile on 1936-37 Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature in Collectible Automobile on 1936-37 Studebaker

The December 2011 issue of Collectible Automobile is now out it has a 14 page feature on the 1936-37 Studebaker Dictators and Presidents (see above). There are 40 photos including both original factory shots and restored vehicles. The text is over 4300 words. Just thought I would pass it on for those who might be interested in this era. Incidentally I know that magazines often determine interest level by the feedback they get from the readership. The more people who write to them the better chances of seeing more Studebaker coverage.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Great magazine.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

IMHO the best all-brand classic car magazine out there (though not cheap) with Hemmings Classic Car coming in second.
      Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
      jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Excellent and authoritative coverage. My favorite car magazine.

Comment

I got mine in the mail on thursday and accidentally dropped it in a puddle friday morning. I quick dried it out at work with a hot air blow drier.
          A very nice article once again Richard!
          I couldn't help notice in the Collectible Scale Automobile article towards the back of the issue, it said that there are no scale replicas of a 36 Studebaker.
          I'm pretty sure that National Products made a slush cast promo in two sizes that year. I beleive there's been repo's made of them too.
          John

Comment

Working...
          X