1957 Silver Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Silver Hawk

Anyone please a little help. I am looing at a 57 silver hawk,86K, not sure if it is true miles??.. 6cyl 3 speed, No OD. No rust out, some surface rust, Inside is good. car runs and drive ok. I am offering $5000.00 for it. where can i look to see what the car is worth? Thanks Stan

The various guides are just that...guides. They can be under or over the market pretty easily. It's worth what you are willing to pay if the buyer will accept that amount.

For reference, it sounds like a #4 car to the Old Cars Price Guide

"Good. A driveable vehicle needing no or only minor work to be functional. Also, a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amature restoration. All components may need restoration to be excellent, but the car is mostly useable as is. This is a driver. It may be in the process of restoration or its owner may have big plans, but even from 20' away there is no doubt that it needs a lot of help."

OCPG lists a #4 6 6 cylinder '57 Silver Hawk at $4,400.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

The various guides are just that...guides. They can be under or over the market pretty easily. It's worth what you are willing to pay if the buyer will accept that amount.

For reference, it sounds like a #4 car to the Old Cars Price Guide

"Good. A driveable vehicle needing no or only minor work to be functional. Also, a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amature restoration. All components may need restoration to be excellent, but the car is mostly useable as is. This is a driver. It may be in the process of restoration or its owner may have big plans, but even from 20' away there is no doubt that it needs a lot of help."

OCPG lists a #4 6 6 cylinder '57 Silver Hawk at $4,400.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
      X