63 Super Hawk on Discovery's Carfellas last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Super Hawk on Discovery's Carfellas last night

I just happened to catch a few minutes of Carfellas on discovery channel last night.
    It's about a used car lot.
    A couple of the guys were checking out a huge car collection to try to buy one for their lot. They were looking at a 65 Galaxie convert. But they were shown a 63 Super Hawk. I forget what the owner told them about it, something about how rare it is. It wasn't shown very long, just the front end.

I'll have to see when it's on again. I think the episode was called Hampton's road trip.
    John

I saw that. Just a brief mention. It appears to be Green Mist Poly.

I've been getting a kick out of that show. Three big fat loudmouths in the stereotypical shady used car lot, with the stereotypical NYC accent (notf'nuttin, fuggedabout it, 'caw' instead of car<G>). Mostly they demonstrate poor acting, constantly scream at each other and say dumb things/come up with dumb ideas. Love the guy that's wider than he is tall with all the tats

For some reason they're fun to watch- in limited doses. Long-term they'll probably cause seizures and brain damage, but for the short amount of time the show lasts I think it'll be OK
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I tried watching this show- once-
      I lasted almost five minutes before I changed the channel!!!!
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Just watched an episode titled 'Hot Rod Haggle' that had a 'Stoodibayka'. Turned out to be a decent-looking '70 Avanti II. Needed upholstery and a front 'bumpa' but they blew it off fast because it was 'too much work' for them. Besides, they came to look at a 'Stoodibayka caw' and this wasn't a real one

These guys are so ridiculous and awful they're entertaining
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X