FS 59 Lark VI 4dr in Bremerton WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 59 Lark VI 4dr in Bremerton WA

This is on Aladdin's Motors on the east side in Wheaton Way. It has less than 30,000 miles showing and has a cheap (my opinion) re-coat/paint, but looks good up to 3ft. The trim is all straight. Only surface rust visible in trunk and on floors. I have about 20 pictures, here are a few samples:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1734084Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0203.jpg
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1734086Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0201.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1734087Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0209.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	1734088Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0190.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1734085

The asking price is $6000. They are going to install a new carpet kit and are looking for windlace to replace the remains of the original. The dash pad has cracks. Radio delete. It is what it is, if anyone wants more pictures send a PM and I'll share what I have.

Dwain Grindinger, don't you need this Lark? It needs you and it is begging for adoption right in your back yard! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I have a '59 lark two door that can be yours for the fabulous price of 300 bucks Granted it doesn't move on it's own but it looks alright sitting still!

Comment

For $6K, I hope they plan to address the "surface" rust present in the locations mentioned. After all, for a 4 dr 6 cylinder to fetch that price it needs to be "pistine"!
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
        X