Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads

OOOOps forgot to put the link to the ads!

The best articles and photos about the doors, home improvement, and interior design. (Grassfire.org)

This is on this thread. "58 Hardtop Video"

And you can add to or change your thread by clicking on the ICON with the pencil.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

This is on this thread. "58 Hardtop Video"

And you can add to or change your thread by clicking on the ICON with the pencil.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Originally posted by gaboy

The best articles and photos about the doors, home improvement, and interior design. (Grassfire.org)
        Why are you putting political B/S on this site ? May illegal aliens set up camp on your front lawn!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by gaboy

Why are you putting political B/S on this site ? May illegal aliens set up camp on your front lawn!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I have very strong- and educated- political opinions; but this is just NOT the place for it... Studebakers, remember?

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I have very strong- and educated- political opinions; but this is just NOT the place for it... Studebakers, remember?

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

OK, I didn't look at the video- just the link to "grassfire"- where a quick glance only showed political stuff...

I'm very concerned about things going on; I follow it dilligently, and do all I can to fight what's wrong. But I'm aware of the "no more political discussion" policy- and that's fine with me; this forum is a great escape for me from all that.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

OK, I didn't look at the video- just the link to "grassfire"- where a quick glance only showed political stuff...

I'm very concerned about things going on; I follow it dilligently, and do all I can to fight what's wrong. But I'm aware of the "no more political discussion" policy- and that's fine with me; this forum is a great escape for me from all that.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                  X