PSMC Motel rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSMC Motel rooms

Anyone still needing motel room for Friday 9/16 the Super 8 Motel in Ionia, Mi still has rooms available as of 6PM TODAY. It is about 33 miles south of Stanton on M-66. rates are reasonable.

I made a reservation today I know nothing about the place except I have driven past it a number of times and looks ok. They have NO Web Site. Their phone # is 616-527-2828 to make reservations.

Hope this helps last minute guys like me

Hal W.
    Mt.Clemens, MI

Thanks, Hal; there are probably some folks still looking.

The drive up M66 to Stanton isn't bad at all; straight as an arrow over a wide, wide 2-lane road.

For anyone staying there, drive straight north on M66 from Ionia until you come to the stop light and "T" on the south side of Stanton. You must turn right or left at that light. Turn right (east) and go a mile or so and look for the sign that says Wyman Road / Drag Strip. Turn north on Wyman road and if you miss the strip, wake up! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
    X