WSW snow tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSW snow tires

Might anyone know of a tire manufacturer currently producing studdable snow tires with white sidewalls, in a 205/75/R15 size?

I'm having a hard time finding such ...

Larry

Originally posted by SuperHawk View Post
    Might anyone know of a tire manufacturer currently producing studdable snow tires with white sidewalls, in a 205/75/R15 size?

Larry
    If anyone still makes them it will likely be Coker Tire. Steve
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHawk View Post

Larry
      I don't know what use you have in mind, but I have a pair of 195-15 snow radials. They were used maybe 1,000 miles in two winters. They are dirty, but not cracked and dry. OK, they are 40 years old- Sears Allstate snow radials made by Michelin. Back then a 195-15 radial was directly comparable to a 6.70x15 bias ply. I bought them in the winter of '71 for my '64 Champ pickup. I didn't need studs, but one was already studded. They let me have the pair for the unstudded price and I never did anything abour pulling the studs or getting the other studded. They have a narrow whitewall, narrower than new whitewalls. If you can use them, they're yours for the shipping or pick up.
      Attached Files
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
      X