need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

I would like to know what it is and how much it is worth. and should i sell it hole or part it out. i think it is a 1932 studebaker rockne . thanks also if it is a rockne should i add it to the registery.
    the finished car is whti think i have.
    Attached Files

Just don't send it to the recyclers.
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Comment

There are some members who are very familar with Rocknes and one of them may see this post. The general dicussion area may have been better than the technical talk to get a quicker reply.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Yes, Jason,
        I've looked at this several times in the past 24 hours. Just been debating about how to respond.
        Wish the photos were bigger; from what I can see, wish the metal were better.
        Does appear to be a '32 Model 65 Standard sedan like the green one he posted.
        Serial plate would have been on the left frame rail just under the rear edge of the front fender. Without it, don't really know what you could post to the Registry. Best to make that inquiry to Larry Tholen.

ltholen@cox.net

Could any of the remaining parts be made usable? Maybe the dash; really hard to tell without better pictures.
        I'm always reluctant to send anything to scrap. No matter how bad a part is, I always believe there's someone who needs it badly enough to make it work or, use it as a pattern.
        Mine's a '33 in super solid shape; nothing there I could use, even if it were worth the trip to Maine.
        Sorry to say, even the restored and solid originals aren't worth nearly as much as we would like.
        If there are usable parts, you will no doubt get more by parting than trying to sell as is.
        Last edited by rockne10; 09-07-2011, 06:21 PM.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

hey thanks for the feedback guys. i want to part it ou. But i don't know what is worth what an dont wan to get ripped off and where do i sell?

Comment

need some help

I would like to know what it is and how much it is worth. and should i sell it hole or part it out. i think it is a 1932 studebaker rockne . thanks also if it is a rockne should i add it to the registery.
            the finished car is what i think i have. also when parting it out could someone list a fair price for parts.
            Also anyone feel free to contact me at my email for parts. Jasonmaine@live.com
            Thanks all feedback is welcome.
            Attached Files

Comment

Not much left to part out.

Comment

ya there is. cowl,all the fenders,body,frame,rad support,hood,hood sides, steering components.

Comment

It's already been parted out, but to someone restoring one, those remaining parts could be very welcome. Thanks for showing us.
                  Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
                  X