Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US official: Al-Qaida's No. 2 killed in Pakistan

"
    Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, has been killed in Pakistan, a U.S. official tells Fox News.
    Al-Rahman was a Libyan national who was considered Al Qaeda's operational leader before rising to the No. 2 spot following Usama bin Laden's death in May.
    Al-Rahman's death is a big blow to the terrorist group and comes as U.S. officials have said in the aftermath of bin Laden's killing that a few more high-profile deaths could break Al Qaeda's back.
    The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, says al-Rahman was killed Aug. 22 in the Pakistani tribal region of Waziristan. That's the same day a US drone strike in Waziristan."

Not the best job to accept if you want to stay vertical. I picture the terrorists asking for a show of hands for his replacement and asking "Anyone want to be vaporized for Allah ?"

JDP Maryland

Good luck to the good guys!
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Who said that there's no good news?

Rog
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Excellent. It's fun to picture their faces when they realize that where they're going they don't get the 72 virgins they think, but they ARE one of the 72

Enjoy the fire, scumbag.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

and now only how many million more to go! May he and all of them rot in hell!

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
            "
            ....Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, has been killed....
            WHAT?!...AGAIN!!! Seems like this musta been about the 40th #2 killed so far.

I just hope our boys keep up the good work!
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
            X