Problems with Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Forum?

Last three times I've accessed this Forum, I have had to enter my user name and password to log in. Used to be I was always logged in. What gives?
    Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

No change here. Could be your server is deleting cookies each time you log. Have you updated anything lately?
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Is the "Remember Me" box below the login field checked?
      Andy
      62 GT

Comment

OK here, Gord; no issues. Fresh cookies, but they are peanut butter. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I sometimes log in don't tick the "remember me" box, then after 5 or 10 minutes attempt to see a photo and am told I'm not logged in, the joy of computers, thank heavens our Studebakers don't have them.
          John Clements
          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

I wasn't seeing the "remember me" box. So I logged out, and logged back in again, and there it was. So I checked it. Weird. And I don't have any scripts blocked for this page.
            Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

I have had this problem off and on for sometime. Luckily for the last few days eveything is working fine (well the automatic log-in is working now, there are other things however). It never did matter where whether I clicked the remember me box or not.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
              X