1955 Studebaker steering wheel assembly parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Studebaker steering wheel assembly parts

I need a washer 1305-15 for the horn assembly and I need bearing? 1305-10 for the horn assembly. Anyone out there have any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    JC

Originally posted by glassfrog View Post
    I need a washer 1305-15 for the horn assembly and I need bearing? 1305-10 for the horn assembly. Anyone out there have any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    JC
    Check with Studebaker International, I think they have both items. 317-462-3124
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Comment

Tried them and they haven't replied back yet. If so easy but I can not take chances.
      JC

Comment

Horn bearings are rare!
        Bez Auto Alchemy
        573-318-8948
        http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

It looks like I may only need a washer. If I have the correct spring it needs to ground on the top of the bearing I believe. Input needed.
          JC

Comment

The numbers you give are illustration numbers, not part numbers .If you could publish the corresponding part number there may someone here that has what you need.
            Thanks,
            JC
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Tried them and they haven't replied back yet. If so easy but I can not take chances.
              JC
              When you say tryed them was it through email or phone? You wouldnt believe how many web sites I have visited with a email address that I have asked for info and gotten no response untill I call by phone.
              Tom
              sigpic

Comment

Have you ever tried to find a part and found it where you knew it could'nt be. I only needed a washer. I found the part in a unrelated bin and voila the horns work fine. Thanks to all!
                JC

Comment

Working...
                X