Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone going to both the PSMCD and Reedsville or York? Or maybe just the Northeast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going to both the PSMCD and Reedsville or York? Or maybe just the Northeast?

Matthew has a T-96 for my 60 Lark that I'm trying to get from GA to central NY. He is coming to the PSMCD. IF he is willing to bring the trans. with him, is there anyone who could receive it and bring it to Reedsville with them, where I'd pick it up? Or, failing that, York next March? Or maybe just in the general NE area?

I don't need it immediately, the trans. I have is working, just noisy. My goal is to have it ready for when mine gets worse.

If anyone can help, I'll ask Matthew if he's able to bring it North with him. I haven't asked him yet- for all I know he may be flying in

Thanks for any help you can give. As always, I can haul stuff between CNY and Reedsville in either direction, and have room to store if needed.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hey Bob. It looks like I'll be arriving in Michigan with one of my customers in his new Mustang droptop (A little too far for the R2 Hawk with my stainless, unfortunately). I'm afraid the Lark transmission won't be able to tag along.

Comment

Ah, OK. Thanks all the same!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Bob:

If it could get anywhere close to me, I could bring it to York in March. Don't know if I can get a pass for Reedsville, but always trying!

Take Care

george o

Comment

Change of plans. I called the guy I'm riding with, we're taking his pickup (and hauling a Transtar back). So it won't be any problem bringing Bob's transmission to the drags.

Comment

Cool, back in business! Anyone going to the drags that can receive it from Matthew??
            Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
            X