• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . . Spot The Studebaker . .

i see it - I SEE IT !

It's a scarce bi color
    Strange eh?

Comment

'Love the paint treatment on the 1960 Ford taxicab in the foreground; fins a different color than the body, or visa-versa. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I mean the Lark, Bob

Comment

Is that a VW Bus on the left?
          Carey
          Packard Hawk

Comment

I don't see a Stude.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
              I don't see a Stude.
              Here is is Matthew: Click image for larger version

Name:	stude6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1670424
              Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
              Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Taxi.
                ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;
                sigpic
                Dave Lester

Comment

It's there now. Someone must've put it there after I looked the first time.

Comment

How about the light grey car with dark grey roof parked at the curb, pointing left, far in back of the white Volkswagon cargo van (whatever it was called). That 2-tone grey car looks kinda like a Stude...or is it a 1961-1963 Rambler American? BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                      How about the light grey car with dark grey roof parked at the curb, pointing left, far in back of the white Volkswagon cargo van (whatever it was called). That 2-tone grey car looks kinda like a Stude...or is it a 1961-1963 Rambler American? BP
                      Yeah, that's the one I thought was the Stude. It looks like a Lark convertible.

Mike O'Handley
                      Kenmore, Washington
                      hausdok@msn.com
                      Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
                      Kenmore, Washington
                      hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
                      '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
                      '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
                      '69 Pontiac Firebird
                      (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

In my opinion it is a 61 Lark

Comment

I think Bob Palma is right.......looks like a Rambler American. Note the shape of the rear wheel arch, and the crease in the front fender coming back from the headlight.

Double-click the thumbnail below to bring up a fuzzy but enlarged view:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	amc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1670426
                          Paul
                          Winston-Salem, NC
                          Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                          Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
                            I think Bob Palma is right.......looks like a Rambler American. Note the shape of the rear wheel arch, and the crease in the front fender coming back from the headlight.

Double-click the thumbnail below to bring up a fuzzy but enlarged view:
                            [ATTACH]10706[/ATTACH]
                            Good work, Paul; now I'm certain it is a 1961-1963 Rambler American, possibly a convertible.

There are two peak lines along the side, immediately above and below the door handle as they make their way back from a point aft of the headlight on the fender. I just examined some good 1961-1963 Rambler American pictures, and that is exactly how they appear. BP

Comment

Working...
                            X