Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avanti Hood Still Needs A Ride NY to Mi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Hood Still Needs A Ride NY to Mi.

I have an Avanti hood that currently resides at Bob Andrews business in New Haven, N.Y. If someone is coming this way towards Michigan that could carry it I would be most grateful and also help with gas. Hopefully someone will be coming to the PSMCD's in Stanton, MI .

I live in Bay City, Mi about two hours north of Toledo. If you heading west on the Turnpike 80/90 through Ohio, I could meet you in the Toledo area or where ever. If you are coming through Canada, I could meet you in either Detroit or Port Huron. I'm also about two hours from Stanton.

There is no major rush.

Thanks for the help, Bob

I'll be going to Reedsville in Nov. and can bring it there to someone if it helps...
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I'll be going to South Bend for early August 2012 if that helps....I may as well take it the rest of the way.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Springfield Trip 008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1670415
      Bill Foy
      1000 Islands, Ontario
      1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Working...
      X