Machesney Park, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machesney Park, IL

Just curious, there are about 4 nice Studebaker on EBAY with the location of Machesney Park, IL. What up with that

The Rock river flooded?

Originally posted by billmdonn View Post
    Just curious, there are about 4 nice Studebaker on EBAY with the location of Machesney Park, IL. What up with that
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I sure wish the rock river would flood! and take the houses that my Dad own right on down the river! Since the 500 year flood 3 years ago, property values have dumped and we are waiting for the city of Machesney Park to get some federal money to purchase the homes.
      There was a gut that passed away a few years ago that lived in MP. I can't recall his name right now. Might be his collection?

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

And the '64 six cylinder will never sell if they think it is worth what they are asking...have been coming down though.

Comment

These cars have been listed and re-listed and rel-isted for the past few months now.

Comment

Working...
          X