Clear All

• Gus wants an indoor pool

sigpic

Ok- I feel better now
    That is a scream and you need to watch Gus on the trampoline too
    I love my Dobermans, but English Bulls are hilarious

Comment

To Bubba Bear,
      You made Lark VIII girl's day! She thought this was so very VERY FUNNY!

Husband Of Lark VIII girl

Comment

You're welcome. We can't imagine living without a dog and a cat. We've had two Dobes that lived to old age, a Border Collie that would not go to bed until she put everyone in the house to bed first, a cat that lived to twenty one and would wake me at night to turn on a bathroom faucet because she wanted fresh water and now we have a Beagle/Akita mix that is getting near the end and is breaking our hearts. We have probably at best the rest of the year with him. But he could surprise us. One thing for sure is we won't let him suffer. We will let go when the time comes. I hate to think of that day.
        sigpic

Comment

That video was hilarious. Pets enhance our lives. We have had poodles, a beagle, and Siamese cats. Our previous Siamese lived with us for over 21 years. Shadow is 17 and is one of the most cat smart kitties I have seen. She rolls over on command and sort of taught us the trick. Thanks for the chuckles about a dog that was not giving up.
          "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

I have 4 lady cats, they're just such a joy to have around.
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
            X