Looking to get in touch with bob palma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get in touch with bob palma

If this finds you bob i read about you in a hemming s motor news article about the 1955 president speedster and was hoping you may know some one in minnesota that might take a look at one and let me know what they thought of the condition, my e mail is rob@admiraltire.com thanks

Hi, Rob:

I post here frequently, using my real name (surprise!). If you ever want to communicate with someone here on the forum, just click on their name in any post they've made and you'll have the option of sending them a private message.

Meanwhile, where in Minnesota is the Speedster you want checked out, Rob? If you don't want to post publicly, just click on my name to the left of this post and send a Private Message (PM). BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Your PM returned this AM with contact info, Rob. 'Glad to help. Best wishes with the project. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob, I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X