Psmcr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psmcr

What is the date for the races in sept.?
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Looks like September 16-17 as per July TW- page 25.

It is a very very fun event,
    and NOT to be missed if you can make it.

"BTDT" (in 2001)
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Thanks Dave, been there done that and might get a chance to go again this year.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        Thanks Dave, been there done that and might get a chance to go again this year.
        Here is the website link: http://www.purestockdrags.com

Try and make it out to the event Bob and see how that 4.55:1 ratio that you sold me will work in my Hawk.

Allen
        1964 GT Hawk
        PSMCDR 2014
        Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
        PSMCDR 2013
        Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

There is a small reminder in the September Co-Operator as well, which 'most folks will have by the end of August. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

No ....not most !
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

And they take place in Indiana? If Bob makes it from California, I should be able to put in an effort.
              Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

OK, I went to the site. Mid-Michigan? Should be closer for me than South Bend. Someone give me a city close by that I can googlemap?Click image for larger version

Name:	017.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1670237

Comment

We've raced up there a couple times. The little town nearby is Stanton, MI

Comment

Thanks, Dan. Might be a good trial run to see if I can get there in my Stude. Will google Stanton, MI.

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
                      OK, I went to the site. Mid-Michigan? Should be closer for me than South Bend. Someone give me a city close by that I can googlemap?[ATTACH=CONFIG]10135[/ATTACH]
                      Yes, Dave; it will surely be closer than South Bend...maybe by as much as 100 miles.

Google Stanton MI and Edmore MI.

Draw a line between the two.

The Mid-Michigan Motorplex will be on Wyman Road, about halfway between Stanton and Edmore. It has a Stanton address. BP
                      Last edited by BobPalma; 07-14-2011, 04:44 AM. Reason: spelling
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wow. 641 KM (350 of which are in Canada) cross at Sarnia. 6 Hours 55 Min total. And I have another month and a half to get the car trustworthy. Seems like a worthwhile effort to me. I know Mr. Petersen is a former Minnisota guy. If he commits, I'll commit. What say Bob? Wanna see your lovely sheet metal again? ))))

Comment

Allen, any chance I could convoy with you? Meet you in Oakville? Take Paul (55s) with us? Get to see all those great Studes and drivers and technical editors?

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
                            Allen, any chance I could convoy with you? Meet you in Oakville? Take Paul (55s) with us? Get to see all those great Studes and drivers and technical editors?
                            No problem Dave. Just get down to the 401 maybe Cambridge/London area. There is no point meeting down here,... Oakville is too far out of your and Paul Revell's way. I have meet up with Bob B. (2R5) at Bob Evans for Breakfast in Port Huron, Michigan, but we leave pretty early in the morning. My girlfriend likes this trip so much she even gets up before the birds start singing (that's a rarity). I think it about 4am that we hit the road. It would be cool if we could meet up with Peter Sant and his wife as well. I will have to trailer my Hawk this year due to the 4.55:1 rear ratio that will be installed in a Dana 44 twin track I picked up a few years ago. I am still negotiating with Caroline's dad to use his truck to pull the Hawk, so I have my work cut out for me as well.

Allen
                            1964 GT Hawk
                            PSMCDR 2014
                            Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
                            PSMCDR 2013
                            Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

You guys keep talking and I will see what I can do, need to talk with my wife as she and her sister like to go to Frank-in-muth and go to the Xmas store Bonner's, lets see what happens.
                              Candbstudebakers
                              Castro Valley,
                              California

Comment

Working...
                              X