Final Speedster pictures from Jeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Speedster pictures from Jeff

Jeff gave me a thumb drive with 753 pictures that he thankfully sorted down to just under 100. I posted downsized version on my website. If you want any 2032x1352 shots, I can upload them. I must have any detail shots you might need in the big group, and I'll keep them for possible future use. Here's the smaller group, be sure and look at all three pages of thumb nails. The car should be on ebay after the Atlantic zone meet.

JDP Maryland

Wow, looks outstanding. Also my favorite color combo. Great job

Comment

That is just flipping gorgeous!
      Trade for a Wagonaire? (kidding)
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

that may well be the nicest Speedster i've ever seen. Now I may have to go out to the garage and redo the detailing on my '55 coupe which everyone thinks looks pretty good now--- and it's not even close

Comment

Here's a full sized "beauty shot" for those that wanted a big one. Again, just let me know if you want any others.

JDP Maryland

Comment

Thanks John. This is my sister's car and it is stunning.

It was nice not having to worry about a picture limit with an SD card that holds 2900 pictures. But, it took me hours and hours to narrow down from 753 to 100. Glad I didn't take 800.

Comment

My gosh is that nice

I've gotta see JG Wentworth. jimmijim
              sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Is the car the one that is sitting outside at the Eisenhower/Atlantic Zone Meet?
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  Is the car the one that is sitting outside at the Eisenhower/Atlantic Zone Meet?
                  The last I heard was that the car would not be there although I thought one more trophy would not hurt the presentation.
                  JDP Maryland

Comment

No, it's not the same car. The timing wasn't right for getting it there.

Comment

Here's a first, rough draft of the Speedster listing I hope to list Thurs. Nit pick it for Jeff and me please.

JDP Maryland

Comment

Super nice listing & super nice car!!!

Ok, JDP, let me put you on the spot ...sorta.

In every respect, how would YOU compare this car to SID??? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                          Here's a first, rough draft of the Speedster listing I hope to list Thurs. Nit pick it for Jeff and me please.

http://stude.com/Speed/speedster.htm
                          John

You still do some of the best presentations on EBAY but if I'm trying to buy a high end vehicle I ask myself "Why wasn't the third horn and the tach sender installed?" and therefore "What other kind of small surprises will I find?"

Just me

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
                            John

You still do some of the best presentations on EBAY but if I'm trying to buy a high end vehicle I ask myself "Why wasn't the third horn and the tach sender installed?" and therefore "What other kind of small surprises will I find?"

Not just you, I suggested he have N8 rebuild the sender, and the horn installation might take a hour or two. It's not my car, nor even Jeffs, we're helping a family member.

I suggested he have N8 rebuild the sender, and the horn installation might take a hour or two. It's not my car, nor even Jeff's, we're helping a family member, but I agree with your point. I can assure you, I think we covered all the minor nits on the car and just wanted to call out those two.
                            Last edited by JDP; 07-18-2011, 07:32 PM.
                            JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post

You're still using 'a' instead of 'an' in front of a word beginning with a vowel ('a extraordinary' should be 'an extraordinary). And you mean 'of his family's collection', instead of 'families'.

Now don't get mad, you SAID to nit pick!!
                              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                              Romans 15:13
                              Deuteronomy 31:6
                              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
                              X