Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch and learn .......

Ted is my hero, too

I wish I hadn't watched that so late at night. Gives me that special jitter in my chest you get when you fire a racecar and are waiting to get out onto the track. Cannot get enough of it. Also love that sweet, sweet sound of a rumpy cam. Truly music.

I did note that Ted has done so many launches, both seat backs are quite twisted inward. Must have taken riders on some rides too!

Thanks for sharing the video- and thanks to Ted for sharing the ride!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Riding inn the back seat I could almost smell the racing fuel
      Tom
      sigpic

Comment

That was truly cool.I just had to put that on 'full-screen' mode.Schweet!!

Comment

Sorry, guys; I may have posted this video as one of two "up" on Racing Studebakers. I had not seen this thread earlier down the list.

Anyway, if you go to the topic I just posted RE: this, you'll get to see the exterior camera video footage as well. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X