Ronald's Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald's Choice

Car show sponsored by Ronald McDonald house.
    Attached Files
    1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
    Lewisville,NC

Very nice!
    Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
    Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Who is that strange looking woman in your Hawk?
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Oh No Ronald Mc Donald is a womanLOL
        Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        The Prez 1955 President State
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

cool pic!
          cool car!
          cool cause!
          Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Did you negotiate free Happy Meals for letting Ronald sit in your car?

I always like a good cause!
            Carey
            Packard Hawk

Comment

Happy Meals would have been nice , unless you live in certain parts of California... they stopped giving away the toys with them. Why do grown-ups always have to ruin it for us kids

Comment

Gosh, one doesn't often see Ronald any more. Nice looking Hawk. I'd imagine though, that with those shoes, Ronald would have trouble with the pedals.
                Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Happy Meals would have been nice , unless you live in certain parts of California... they stopped giving away the toys with them. Why do grown-ups always have to ruin it for us kids
                  Yeah I remember reading about that and thinkin, "I have been going to McD's since I was about 4 or 5, now 29. I have also been getting my Happy Meal with my 5 minutes of entertainment along the same timeline. I'm only 6'0 and 180 lbs and I find this humorous, so with that said, who is really at fault here? It sure isn't the toy, but to suggest another cause or providing a an alternative dietary decision when the kids go to McD's would be an assault on the parents because it makes too much sense ."

Then again, my dietary restrictions due to the diabetes helped that along as well . I also wouldn't hesitate to provide my kids a Happy Meal since I'm raising the tyke and I call the shots on what they order....
                  1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
                  1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                  1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                  1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Back about 1970, in South Bend, on Lincoln Way West, they tore down Foxy's Car Wash, and built a McD's. In the later 70's, that McD's was remodeled with a Studebaker theme. Dealer banners and old photos were hung all over the place. Sadly, in the 80's, that building burnt down. It was rebuilt, but is now a generic McD's. (snif)

Comment

Working...
                    X