Just checking Who lives around Minneapolis, Minnesota That has Studes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking Who lives around Minneapolis, Minnesota That has Studes

that might know of cheap storage for the winters there? That might might be willing to store one for help with your projects? Just throwing that out there it would be for Winter of 2012. Let me know.
    Thanks Anne
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

I think Bob Peterson is a former resident. He met me there a couple of winters ago and I'm sure he met others there, too, with his nice California Stude parts. I bet he knows the Stude guys up there and could help.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Hi Anne, I live in a suburb of Mpls. Don't know how cheap you are trying to get, but back in 07-08, I stored my daytona at the mn state fairgrounds for the winter. I can't find how much I paid, but it was a pretty good deal, for being inside a building (cold storage) with concrete floors. Nice and dry. They are very particular about dates in/out (late october to late march) since they deal with hundreds or thousands of cars, and they pack em in tight.

otherwise, you just gotta search the local classifieds & craigslist in the late summer/fall. You may not find much too far in advance. One year, I was pretty lucky and found someone who just built a nice big garage in the fall, but wasn't getting their boat until spring.

Since then, I have added a third stall to house garage. Woo-hooo!
      Good Luck.

Comment

Live 20 minutes west of the Twin Cities.Can get free storage Send me a note.
        Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Hey Anne,

Lubbock is WAY nicer than Minnesota, and I'll store the Hawk for free in my living room! I'll even EXERCISE it for you!

Comment

I live southwest of the Cities by 15 miles. I have a 12 car pole barn. Rate is $25.00 per month. Building is spotless, fairly new, mouse free and only open to Studes and Packards. Building is well protected in my yard, currently full. Should have some openings this summer. Keep me in mind if you like. take care
            Last edited by 58PackardWagon; 06-16-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Now that I know about all this Minnesota storage- I might just have to go
              after a 'little' sumthin' sumthin' I've had my eye on since last Fall.

But first I'll have to check and see just how 'little' it is...
              StudeDave '57
              US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
              SDC Member since 1985

past President
              Whatcom County Chapter SDC
              San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
              San Diego Chapter SDC
              North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...