Bought a 2nd Cruiser Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a 2nd Cruiser Today!

Saw this blue Cruiser on the Big Hole River Road just off I-15 yesterday, and I bought it today! I don't have room in my 8 car garage for this 9th addition, although 2 aren't Studebakers. "New" 1965 Cruiser came with appears to be a strong GMC 283 with a new Edelbrock manifold and Edelbrock 1403 500 cfm AFB carb with electric choke. Also came with 6 inch Ford wheels, new 205/75/15 radial tires, right and left NOS front fenders and newly installed Turner front disk brakes. Also a new wiring harness from SI , the original radio with enclosure and bezel, dials,and various other parts. I drove it 60 miles home without a problem, no noises, no smoke, plenty of power! It belonged to a lady SDC member from the Pacific Northwest. She was sorry to part with it, as it had been a lot of fun but she wanted to buy some land and maybe a horse in Montana. I uploaded a bunch of photos which you can view on my "All Cruiser's Album" on Photobucket.

Jack in Montana
    Last edited by jnfweber; 11-10-2012, 10:57 AM.
    sigpic
    Jack, in Montana

Nice score!!!! And dig that super low body number folks...
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Nice Car Jack, I am drooling over that '57 Golden Hawk FULL Dash! It looks like a fairly solid Car and everything it needs, came with it! Score!

The Interiors in the two of them are sure Night and Day though aren't they! The U.S. built White '64 has an outstanding Interior.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Both look great, love the one with A/C. Get them logged to the Cruiser registry.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X