Nice change of plans - Springfield here I come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice change of plans - Springfield here I come

One of my favorite customers must've felt sorry for me so he called me up and offered to let me ride along to Springfield, just so long as I help detail his R2 Hawk. See you all at the International.

Oh man! That's a LOOOOONG drive. He's going to really NEED a relief driver for that R2 Hawk.
    Andy
    62 GT

Comment

That's the cool beans for the day, Matthew. 'Just yesterday I was lamenting the fact that you would be in Absentia instead of Springfield. <GGG> BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Well... that is good news. More incentive for me to try to make it. but the jury is still out.
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Looking foward to seeing you Matt.

Denny L

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
            Well... that is good news. More incentive for me to try to make it. but the jury is still out.
            With what are you charged, Dave? BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Well your going and I have, to back out. Oh well good job will you be going to the TF dinner.
              John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

I would love to go. However, I just paid my $589 gas bill for last month.

Seems like we traveled less and spent more! Car pooling to the meets might become the norm for some of us.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I dunno if I'll make the Truck Farmers dinner or not.

It'll be good to see you all again. And Occifer Dave, it'd be nice to finally meet you!

Comment

Glad to see you are going to be able to come hang out with us Matt.
                    Frank van Doorn
                    Omaha, Ne.
                    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Just waiting for Ian Mackellar to get here from Australia and we will be leaving on Friday 6 people 3 dogs and one 64 super hawk on the trailer behind the motor home, look for the motor home in the swap area Matt, and also others stop by for a cold one. be there of be square.
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
                        Dave,

How about riding with me if you aren't driving Sheba? If you are driving her then you con convoy to Springfield with me. I'm leaving Wednesday around lunch and returning Friday morning. That way I at least get to share a couple of meals with Studebaker friends, and oggle the cars as the concours on Thursday. I'll be driving my F-150 as the avanti is still under construction
                        sigpic
                        John
                        63R-2386
                        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

looking forward to meeting you
                          Mark Riesch
                          New Bern, NC

Comment

I hope to be there wednesday thru friday,not sure i can bring a Stude but will try. Sure hope this weather cools down by then.
                            101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
                              One of my favorite customers must've felt sorry for me so he called me up and offered to let me ride along to Springfield, just so long as I help detail his R2 Hawk. See you all at the International.
                              Awesome news!

I'll bring the detailing refreshments.
                              61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X