Back to a little forum activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to a little forum activity

Hello to everyone again. We have been swamped with all kinds of things since the storm
    a few weeks ago. We are about half finished with the repairs on our home. (should be
    finished in about five weeks. Three acres of debri has been cleared and the broken trees
    in our yard have been removed. Have not made repairs on my garage yet. Have not stripped
    the 53 Starliner, the tree fell on. It's going to scrap, when I have time to get on it. I will contact
    those of you on the parts, I was dealing with before the storm, and get back on that. The Saturday
    Night Special received a few scratches, and a broken right door glass. ( I need a nice used clear
    door glass, for a 53 C ) I was in the process of detailing the engine compartment, so I won't be
    ridin' for a little while. I hope I can get back on the forum some. Miss everyone.

Thankfully you're able to return to the forum, Tex! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Welcome back!
      Dave Nevin
      Corvallis, OR
      1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
      Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Tex, I was just thinking about you this morning. Since i hadn't seen you post for awhile I was a bit worried. Then as I was thinking this evening about sending you an email, here you are! Know that we miss you too. I know you foks are going through a lot of stuff that is more important than socializing here, but it is good to hear from you. Take Care and check in when you can.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Good to see you back!...does this mean you're going to keep the Sat. Night Special? Hope so. Junior
          sigpic
          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Good to see you back and feeling better Tex.

Comment

Thanks EVERYONE. It's good to have a little time to get back to the forum with all you. It will be a few weeks before the Saturday Night Special gets any attention. I think at this time I am going to try and hold on to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
                Thanks EVERYONE. It's good to have a little time to get back to the forum with all you. It will be a few weeks before the Saturday Night Special gets any attention. I think at this time I am going to try and hold on to it.
                I guess it took a big wind to clear the air about the fate of the coupe. Glad you are back and you and yours are all well.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                X