Studebaker Registries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Registries

I'd like to visit the Golden Hawk & Jet-Thrust Registries if someone could kindly provide their web addresses. I am wondering if there is a link somewhere on the SDC site to the currently active Studebaker registries such as these?? Have I somehow over-looked a listing? If a link does not exist, could one be added/created? I noticed there are more recent ones for Cruisers and '57-'58 Packards, but don't know how to access them. Thanks.

Christof Kheim
    ---studesnbldr
    christof@rockymountainstudebaker.net
    Christof Kheim
    ---studesnbldr
    ckheim@yahoo.com

In the uper right corner of this page, the first item in the Studebaker Drivers Club website is "Home". The Forum you are now visiting is the eleventh sub-page of the SDC website.
    I would urge all visitors to this Forum to visit the home page.

On the "Home" page, the last item in the left column is "Valuable Links". In "Valuable Links" you will find registries. I hope I have done it for you here. http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/links.asp

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

In the uper right corner of this page, the first item in the Studebaker Drivers Club website is "Home". The Forum you are now visiting is the eleventh sub-page of the SDC website.
      I would urge all visitors to this Forum to visit the home page.

On the "Home" page, the last item in the left column is "Valuable Links". In "Valuable Links" you will find registries. I hope I have done it for you here. http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/links.asp

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I found the link! Took a little searching, but I did find the list of registries. Anyone agree that a more visible link on the home page should be shown? Also, does anyone know how to connect to the newly formed '57-'58 Packard Registry?? It is not listed among the others. Thanks.

Christof Kheim
        ---studesnbldr
        Christof Kheim
        ---studesnbldr
        ckheim@yahoo.com

Comment

I found the link! Took a little searching, but I did find the list of registries. Anyone agree that a more visible link on the home page should be shown? Also, does anyone know how to connect to the newly formed '57-'58 Packard Registry?? It is not listed among the others. Thanks.

Christof Kheim
          ---studesnbldr
          Christof Kheim
          ---studesnbldr
          ckheim@yahoo.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studesnbldr

Also, does anyone know how to connect to the newly formed '57-'58 Packard Registry?? It is not listed among the others. Thanks.
            --studesnbldr
            As the keeper of that Registry, I can tell you that there will be no 'link' to a site untill I can get one set up. For now there is only the email addie.
            The Registry addie and my personal one are different, BTW.
            I do hope to have what little information I have put together very soon. I've also been in touch with the Packard Club in order to get what they may have, and hope to include that information together with mine in one place somehow.
            Once I have enough to get a site set up, I'll be sure to get it advertised- HEAVILY!!!
            This is very much a 'work in progess' at this time.

StudeDave [8D]
            V/P San Diego County SDC
            San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
            '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
            '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
            '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
            '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
            '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studesnbldr

Also, does anyone know how to connect to the newly formed '57-'58 Packard Registry?? It is not listed among the others. Thanks.
              --studesnbldr
              As the keeper of that Registry, I can tell you that there will be no 'link' to a site untill I can get one set up. For now there is only the email addie.
              The Registry addie and my personal one are different, BTW.
              I do hope to have what little information I have put together very soon. I've also been in touch with the Packard Club in order to get what they may have, and hope to include that information together with mine in one place somehow.
              Once I have enough to get a site set up, I'll be sure to get it advertised- HEAVILY!!!
              This is very much a 'work in progess' at this time.

StudeDave [8D]
              V/P San Diego County SDC
              San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
              '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
              '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
              '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
              '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
              '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'
              StudeDave '57
              US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
              SDC Member since 1985

past President
              Whatcom County Chapter SDC
              San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
              San Diego Chapter SDC
              North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Slightly off topic, but as the owner of 2 Studebaker based fire trucks I am tempted to put together a register of those. Any interest?

Comment

Slightly off topic, but as the owner of 2 Studebaker based fire trucks I am tempted to put together a register of those. Any interest?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Guido

That's a good idea! And it is totally on topic! There are a lot more around than one may think! The Crossfield (Alberta) Fire Department has a 1927, and the Fernie (BC) Fire Department has a '28. And there were two very nicely restored 30's fire trucks at the 2003 International Meet!

Craig.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Guido

That's a good idea! And it is totally on topic! There are a lot more around than one may think! The Crossfield (Alberta) Fire Department has a 1927, and the Fernie (BC) Fire Department has a '28. And there were two very nicely restored 30's fire trucks at the 2003 International Meet!

Craig.

Comment

I do have a few owners of 1958 Packerbakers who post on the www.packardhawk.com site. I also maintain a list of other registries. Right now I only have four so if anyone starts any others let me know and I will put a link up. These registeries are listed under LINKS on www.packardhawk.com
                        MikeW

Mike

Comment

I do have a few owners of 1958 Packerbakers who post on the www.packardhawk.com site. I also maintain a list of other registries. Right now I only have four so if anyone starts any others let me know and I will put a link up. These registeries are listed under LINKS on www.packardhawk.com
                          MikeW

Mike

Comment

Mike, I could not get any of the "links" in the Packard Hawk pics on your web page to work.

Update: I can make it work if I copy the web page link to my browser, but just clicking these links and going to the site, then clicking it's links does nothing!

StudeRich
                            Studebakers Northwest
                            Ferndale, WA
                            StudeRich
                            Second Generation Stude Driver,
                            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Mike, I could not get any of the "links" in the Packard Hawk pics on your web page to work.

Update: I can make it work if I copy the web page link to my browser, but just clicking these links and going to the site, then clicking it's links does nothing!

StudeRich
                              Studebakers Northwest
                              Ferndale, WA
                              StudeRich
                              Second Generation Stude Driver,
                              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                              X