Jessica Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Studebaker

Hey, if you live in South Bend and want to make up a fake name, why not Jessica Studebaker?

What a moron.....
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

How smart is this guy??????????????????

Comment

Pet peeve: I love how the CYA lawyer-shy reporters used the word "allegedly" four times in the space of three sentences to describe actions of the perp which had already been documented in writing! It's no longer alleged when there's written proof!

Sheesh.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Slow down, ShowBiz. It may look obvious, but it's all "alledged" until the verdict. I'm gonna write a book when I retire but I'll have to change the names and use a pen name. I'm thinking: Confessions of a Family Law Lawyer by "snorkldik". Think it'll sell?
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Studebaker. Is there no end to the trouble that name can cause us??
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
              Studebaker. Is there no end to the trouble that name can cause us??
              Depends on which side of the computer you're sitting on. In this case, looks like the clever wife used the name to save her life!

Perhaps the powers that be at the SDC should look her up and present her with a special award!
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by 65cruiser View Post
                Hey, if you live in South Bend and want to make up a fake name, why not Jessica Studebaker?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/09...ana-mans-wife/
                FOX NEWS story. Even a quick search for the name "Voelkert" at www.SouthBendTribune.com turned up no results.

Sure, here in South Bend we have things like this http://tinyurl.com/3bq2qbfillegal GPS installations illegal GPS removals!

Comment

Jessica Studebaker reveals plot by husband to kill her!!!

Wonder how she came up with the name? Well, she was from Indiana. Maybe South Bend? Maybe she owned a Studebaker?
                  Richard Quinn
                  Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

That divorce.......is a mess. Even if he set her up thinking she set him up.

OR.....Too dizzy thinking about it.....is the Studebaker oK.
                    61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Discussed yesterday:

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                      Romans 15:13
                      Deuteronomy 31:6
                      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post
                        Wonder how she came up with the name? Well, she was from Indiana. Maybe South Bend? Maybe she owned a Studebaker?
                        Obviously, Dick, she heard of your status as a confirmed bachelor and just knew that naming herself Studebaker would be the ideal ploy to set the hook once she was divorced. <GGG> BP
                        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

And the days of our lives goes on:

Comment

It's a faked story......

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                            X