Parts orders for Springfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts orders for Springfield

Let me know what large or heavy parts I can bring up from Texas. I have plenty of sheet metal, engines, transmissions, project cars available, and am selling a nice, original, restored 37 Coupe Express. www.studebakersite.com

Email sent!

Comment

Private message sent
      Bill Foy
      1000 Islands, Ontario
      1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

I'm in the market for a front bumper for a '57 Transtar 1/2T pickup. It's the straight one used on the '57 thru '59 pickups with the fiberglass grille. Not the curved one used on the Scotsmans of that era or the 2R thru '56 vintage curved. I'll be wandering thru ALL of the swap meet Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday to see if anyone has one available.
        \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
        \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Can you bring those intake manifold cores we talked about? (before the South Bend swap meet)
          I have someone willing to pick them up from you, and can arrange payment ahead of time.
          Let me know, so I can let him know.
          Jeff

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
          Let me know what large or heavy parts I can bring up from Texas. I have plenty of sheet metal, engines, transmissions, project cars available, and am selling a nice, original, restored 37 Coupe Express. www.studebakersite.com
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Is that the '37 CE that was up at Steve Detche's place?

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
            <snip>
            and am selling a nice, original, restored 37 Coupe Express. www.studebakersite.com
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X