Lost parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost parts

Someone left some parts on my table at the South Bend swap meet, if you can identify them, I will ship them to you. Thank You Fairborn Studebaker/Phil Harris

WOW!! Where else in this world could you find vendors as upstanding as these that we have?? Phil, all I can say is "outstanding!!"
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Must have been me but I forgot what they were. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I just dumped my stuff in my shop and I haven't looked through my stuff yet but did I leave my timing cover there when we were looking at that TC seal?

Allen
        1964 GT Hawk
        PSMCDR 2014
        Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
        PSMCDR 2013
        Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Sorry Allen, I did not find a timing cover

Originally posted by studebaker-R2-4-me View Post
          I just dumped my stuff in my shop and I haven't looked through my stuff yet but did I leave my timing cover there when we were looking at that TC seal?

Allen
          Sorry Allen , no timing cover

Comment

Phil, if you find an aluminum flywheel and flanged axles they're mine........
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Perhaps it was that completely rebuilt Nimesh R3 engine with the John Erb high output supercharger??? and the 15 sets of NOS 53 grill surrounds????? and the NOS Packard Hawk Fin Mylar????? Maybe?????? I could have sworn I left them at your table.
              sals54

Comment

Working...
              X