MICHIANA member contact info needed for {Joe Molnar}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICHIANA member contact info needed for {Joe Molnar}

Any body have info for Joe. Lost his number. Dang, I hate when that happens. thank you jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
    Any body have info for Joe. Lost his number. Dang, I hate when that happens. thank you jimmijim
    Lotsa people with the name of "MOLNAR" around Michiana. Sure you got the right first name

Comment

I know 2 Joe Molnar's in South Bend area. What model of Studebaker does he have as they both have them. Jim

Comment

Joe is a guy in his 60's perhaps. He was a vendor at SB set up near the middle back part of the building near the exit doors. He had quite a few GThawk parts. On the other side of the exit doors were Chuck Kenney and Bill Stroud. thanks jimmijim
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Check your notifications. Jim

Comment

Working...
          X