Vacuum power antenna help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum power antenna help needed

One of the things Tom wanted to do to the '51 Champion was to install his NOS vacuum operated power radio antenna. There are several NOS internally-controlled antennas here I can use, but he wanted the vacuum powered one in the car. All of the parts and pieces are here, NOS, but there isn't an instruction sheet. I know that being such a rare option that this will be hard to find, but if anyone has the instruction sheet for this I'd love to have it.

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    One of the things Tom wanted to do to the '51 Champion was to install his NOS vacuum operated power radio antenna. There are several NOS internally-controlled antennas here I can use, but he wanted the vacuum powered one in the car. All of the parts and pieces are here, NOS, but there isn't an instruction sheet. I know that being such a rare option that this will be hard to find, but if anyone has the instruction sheet for this I'd love to have it.
    I sold one several years ago on eBay... to a Buick owner (he bid higher than the CASO bidders). I think I saved or at least copied the instructions. I'll take a look tonight.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

AC-2058 template and instructions are listed in the templates available from Daniel Smith.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thank you Brad. I'll have to get a copy.

It'd be easy to stick an NOS internally-controlled antenna in the car, but Tom wanted the vacuum powered one.

Comment

Working...
        X