Important Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Service Information

Look what I found in the glove box. It looked as if the glove box had never been opened, the lock was stuck and the interior was not there.

But on the inside of the door I found this gem.

Imagine going to the dealer every month and cleaning the air filter every day !

Driving was an experience back than

Kees
    The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Of course, the reality is that lube jobs were usually done at the local service station. Now imagine that one! The places that sell gas also offering service instead of just a half acre of snack foods and lottery tickets.
    Manuel J. Martinez
    Baton Rouge, LA

Comment

I have some new ones if you want to get a new one.
      I bought a bunch of them from a Stude guy who said he could not use them when the new century rolled in...Really.
      Jeff
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I'd REALLY LOVE to have one for a '48 (Champion). SI has reproduced a few of these, but they're different every year. Jeff, (or anyone) do you have one for '48? Even to just make a copy on a copy machine.
        KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Mine came out of a '51, and it is a service record card.
          But, the trim lines are perfect to stuff it into a '37...

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
          I'd REALLY LOVE to have one for a '48 (Champion). SI has reproduced a few of these, but they're different every year. Jeff, (or anyone) do you have one for '48? Even to just make a copy on a copy machine.
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

My 50 Land Cruiser I had (84) had it's card intact, and even the sleve on the visor was there! Dad fixed the radio, and I rebuilt the clock and cleaned the instruments and thier lights. Had the most beautiful dash that year.
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X