This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 / 54 Grilles

I know these are getting real tough to find ..
    not sure if these a for a Starliner / Starlight or the regular sedans?

they were tucked away in the wrong ebay area.. thought I'd drag them out and clutter up the forum

maybe an "eagle eye forum member" can identify them from the pics....and a deserving club member can score them ...

John
    Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

They (the shells) look awfully tall. This would make them for sedans. But it just might be an optical illusion. This is '53 stuff, by the way. '54s have the vertical teeth. The center bars are the same - sedan or C-Ks for the '53 models. Not so for the '54s.
    If you could read me the casting numbers off one of the shells, I could confirm them to be sedan or C-K items. C-K versions would be worth alot more.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

They (the shells) look awfully tall. This would make them for sedans. But it just might be an optical illusion. This is '53 stuff, by the way. '54s have the vertical teeth. The center bars are the same - sedan or C-Ks for the '53 models. Not so for the '54s.
      If you could read me the casting numbers off one of the shells, I could confirm them to be sedan or C-K items. C-K versions would be worth alot more.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X