Hawk Clock Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk Clock Repair

I had my 61 Hawk out for a drive the other day and with all its neck snapping accelleration the darn face flew off the clock. It does not want to snap back on either. It has never worked since I got the car. Is there anbody out there that does quality restorations and / or modern conversions? I am putting in all new modern Stewart Warner intruments so if its appearance is different than it is now it should not matter.

Jon Kammer

Clockworks does good work. They will either restore it to original, or put an electronic movement in it for you. Good people.

Comment

I'll trade my 3:07 rear gear for yours-must be a lot lower gear than mine!!!
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Second the Clock Works recommendation. Great work on my Lark's clock - I had them refurb the points-type movement for that authentic "tick-tock-SNAP" sound

The Clock Works is your full-time automotive clock service center! With over 30,000 units serviced, we are the first choice for vintage and collector car clock sales and service. No radios, no gauges, no speedometers, no tachometers... Just clocks done right!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X