Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No damage to Our Studebakers today (I hope)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No damage to Our Studebakers today (I hope)

Had a lot of tornadoes come through our area today. Luckily we had no damage. I pray that others in our Studebaker family were as lucky as us. Unfortunately, there was a lot of damage all around us. I hope folks to our west made it through OK.
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to those that did lose there homes and suffered damage.
    May God bless all of them.
    Jamie McLeod
    Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
    1958 Commander "Christine"
    1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
    1955 Commander Sedan
    1964 Champ
    1960 Lark

yes hope all is well my hawk got caught in a golf ball size hail storm the other night but I got lucky no damage but the same cant be said for my shelby...

Comment

Originally posted by stripnzinc View Post
      yes hope all is well my hawk got caught in a golf ball size hail storm the other night but I got lucky no damage but the same cant be said for my shelby...
      OUCH! Sorry to hear that. I have been contacting members of our chapter that are nearby and as of yet have not heard of damaged Studebakers or Studebaker people. Other folks have not been so lucky.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

just a few sprinkles here saturday night and quite a light show!
        was up in sanford last summer and had to stop in that lowe's store to pick up a thing or two. that manager that got everyone to the back of the store is quite the hero - saved lives.
        "rims on the river" here in wilm postponed 'til sunday. i think i was the only stude there.
        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
        X