Studebaker Chassis closer to completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Chassis closer to completion

My chassis is closer to completion. Here is a link if anyone cares to look.

Stephan

Very nice, but it's not fair to throw a shot of a 9" rear end and tubular front suspension at us without a more detailed description.

Looks like a nicely thought out chassis.

Thanks for posting

Bob

Comment

Fair enough Bob. The 9" rear has a nodular center section that I had built in Mooresville,N.C.. It uses a Detriot Locker with
      4:10 gears and Moser 31 spline axles. The rear brakes are Wilwood with internal parking brake. The front brakes are stock Corvette. The front frame rails and crossmember are from Progressive Automotive. It is designed to use C4 Corvette
      suspension. The front control arms are polished aluminum C4 Corvette items. The front and rear use Strange Automotive
      coilovers.

Comment

Very nice! Will it be a car or truck? Looks like maybe part of a car body in one picture.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

That is the car in the background of one the pictures. It is a '60 body with '54 front end, doors and rear deck.

Comment

Very Nice Stephen.
            Same chassis combo as I hope to use on my 56 Power Hawk (plus sheet metal combo too)
            Want to see more pictures of your front end install. And some of your tech info.
            Please e-mail me directly if it is easier.
            Thanks
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

wow...awesome! I take it coil-overs inbetween those A-arms? Keep us posted with lotsa photos. Junior.
              sigpic
              1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Yes Junior, it will have Strange Automotive coilovers front and rear.

Comment

Brian, here is a link to the beginning of the front frame rail swap. I will be glad to furnish you any tech info I have access to. There is also a link to some of the work done by the young man that installed the front. The third picture from the left is the beginning of the chassis that follows. He is good, very good.

Comment

Try this link, the other one does not seem to work.

Comment

Try this link, the the 1320speedandKustom above is not working.

Comment

Working...
                      X