4/7 OCW - Hudson's Convertible & Other Studebakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/7 OCW - Hudson's Convertible & Other Studebakers

"Old Cars Weekly" has good Studebaker coverage again in their April 7, 2011 issue.

1) Steve Hudson's '53 custom convertible is pictured in color on the cover and there is a three page article with five additional pictures. The article is accurate as it was written by Steve Hudson.

2) There is a two page article, with one picture, by Mike Siney about the 1952 Starliner Studillac that he built up.

3) The "Garage Gallery" features Robert Krowech's garage and has two pictures showing a 1957 Golden Hawk.

I have found OCW to be very Studebaker friendly.
    Last edited by studegary; 03-26-2011, 11:40 AM. Reason: eliminate duplicate word
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

This same Old Cars Weekly has a good article of a few pages covering fuel phase separation for gasoline with ethanol.

I see that someone else has started another topic on this same OCW issue.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I thought it was just going to appear as the online "Car of the Week" (this coming Sunday), which is pretty cool by itself, but I was pleasantly surprised and delighted to also see it on the cover of the printed newspaper. Double cool.

Steve Hudson
      The Dalles, Oregon
      1949 \"GMOBaker\" 1-T Dually (workhorse)
      1953 Commander Convertible (show & go)
      1953 "Studacudallac" (project)

Comment

Well deserved, Steve!
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

I will have to check that out, very cool. An honor for both Steve and the magazine!

Pat
          Pat Dilling
          Olivehurst, CA
          Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
          X