Murfreesboro/Chattanooga help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murfreesboro/Chattanooga help needed

Hello, I am considering a vehicle in the area. Is anyone available to check out a car car for me?

Yes, I can go take some digital pics if you want.

Cabrina Dieters
    Murfreesboro, TN
    1950 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Yes, I can go take some digital pics if you want.

Cabrina Dieters
      Murfreesboro, TN
      1950 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Thanks Cabrina, Its a 56 coupe. I need someone to help me ascertain the condition of the body and mechcanic, etc. Located in McMinnville. I am willing to pay for this service also.

Comment

Thanks Cabrina, Its a 56 coupe. I need someone to help me ascertain the condition of the body and mechcanic, etc. Located in McMinnville. I am willing to pay for this service also.

Comment

Oophs, could not log back in yesterday.

Thanks but no need to pay. I'll just have to hit the flower nurseries to justify the trip though (ha!). 56 coupe sounds like a sweet ride. Is it running? Restored? Or a hulk? If you'll e-mail me a check list I'll scale its condition to the best of my ability, Studemobile. Also need location and contact info of the seller. I have to help a friend move this weekend but I'm hoping we'll be done by Sunday.

Comment

Oophs, could not log back in yesterday.

Thanks but no need to pay. I'll just have to hit the flower nurseries to justify the trip though (ha!). 56 coupe sounds like a sweet ride. Is it running? Restored? Or a hulk? If you'll e-mail me a check list I'll scale its condition to the best of my ability, Studemobile. Also need location and contact info of the seller. I have to help a friend move this weekend but I'm hoping we'll be done by Sunday.

Comment

Working...
              X