Eye Candy Palm Springs Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy Palm Springs Style

I was on the way to work this morning and look what caught my eye. I just had to get a picture of it.
    Attached Files

I wonder what was off-loaded from the trailer behind the street rod - perhaps a lawn mower.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
      I wonder what was off-loaded from the trailer behind the street rod - perhaps a lawn mower.
      Hopefully a bullet nosed golf cart. <G>
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

There used to be a car just like that in Salem OR and yes they had a pink bullet nose golf cart. Looks like it could be the same car. The owner was a lady that owned a bar and had a pink bullet nose car painted on the side of here building.. The patrons bought a bullet nose fixed it up, painted it pink and gave it to her. She also already had the pink bullet golf cart. Pretty cool if it was her. She did sell the bar and it is closed now. Anything is possible. This all was about 6-7 years ago.

Mark
        Last edited by Bullet; 03-20-2011, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I think that's her, the car has a personalized plate that says tavern on it and she does pull a pink golf cart with it. I've seen the car around town the last few years, this was the first time I was able to snap a picture of it.

Comment

Working...
          X