Ron Hall's Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Hall's Avanti

Does anyone know of a source where I could purchase a print suitable for framing of this photo of Ron Hall's Avanti. If not a print a high resolution digital image.

Thanks

sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

There was a signed print on Ebay a month or so back.
    Jim
    Often in error, never in doubt
    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Check with The Studebaker National Museum gift shop. I'm not saying they have one, but someone there might wander over and ask Andy Beckman about it if they don't.
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

John, I have a signed photo that Ron auctioned off at a meet in Nashville, Tn. several years ago. One of my prize posessions, but would be more than glad to scan and send you a copy if it will work. (some of my contributions are my wife showing me what to do, Ha !! ) Ron told me that day about his work with the shock absorber company, what number to get for our Avanti, and knew which ones were proper for the 69 Cobra-Jet Fairlane Cobra we had owned. He was a very nice, polite, and helpful fellow, and I was really proud when I got the picture at a fund-raising auction we had there at the show. Let me know if you want me to try to scan you one, John. ps, my photo shows all the guys with him that helped with the car too !

Comment

John: If you don't have any luck through regular sources, let me know. I stay in touch with Luanne Hall, Ron's wife, and can contact her to see if she has any. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            John: If you don't have any luck through regular sources, let me know. I stay in touch with Luanne Hall, Ron's wife, and can contact her to see if she has any. BP
            Thanks Bob ... IMHO it is one of the best photographic shots of an automobile that I've every seen and was wondering if anyone had ever reproduced it in a print form suitable for framing. I followed the Bonneville efforts that Ron made and was saddened when he passed away. I do hope that Luanne and Ron's children are all well.
            sigpic
            John
            63R-2386

Comment

This photo was also used as a post card. Maybe one of these will be easier to find.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                This photo was also used as a post card. Maybe one of these will be easier to find.
                What I was looking for was either a high resolution digital photo (something I could print and frame for hanging in my shop) or a poster, print suitable for framing .... its a beautiful photograph of a great car that was owned by even a greater man!!!
                sigpic
                John
                63R-2386

Comment

Working...
                X